About Naturally Healthy Clinic
Naturally Healthy Clinic is dedicated to improving the quality and longevity of people’s lives by providing unparalleled standards of personalized and prevention-focused healthcare. NHC combines state-of-the-art health assessments and disease prevention programs with natural medicine to offer complete family health care service under one roof. NHC follows the “collaborative medicine” approach of the most respected international health centers, where interdisciplinary teams of distinguished physicians and other health professionals work together to care for clients and create life-long programs for optimal health.
Our wonderful team of doctors, therapists and wellness technicians supports our patients health and well-being all around.
A mix of traditional knowledge and latest technologies allows us to work fast and efficient for best results.
Regular seminars in our clinic offer you updates on latest news in modern and traditional medicine and therapies and as well on medical technology.
Our beautiful, stylish and fully equipped clinic is awaiting you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to the following email address : email@example.com
At Naturally Healthy Clinic everybody is happy
This position provides an exciting, “lifestyle friendly” opportunity in a dynamic setting. You will find a friendly, dynamic and progressive workplace where we are deeply committed to introducing innovations in healthcare for the benefit of our clients. If you are eager to develop professionally, diversify and grow your client base, contribute to expanding the business, we are looking for you.
As a Physiotherapist in our team the primary focus is
- Performing clinical assessments, setting goals and providing treatment plans for clients
- Initiating appropriate treatment intervention based on clinical assessment
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Collaborating with our interdisciplinary healthcare team
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
The Successful Applicant Will Have
- Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized university, or an equivalent combination of relevant education
- Post Graduate training, ideally manual therapy levels or equivalent
- IMS considered an asset
- Registered under the College of Physiotherapist of British Columbia
- Thorough knowledge of and proficiency in current physiotherapy techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an interdisciplinary team environment
- Experienced in the use of computers and various software applications
Registered Massage Therapist
Naturally Healthy Clinic is looking for a fun and dedicated BC Registered Massage Therapist. You will have access to a great patient base awaiting your expert hands. We are a team of passionate professionals. If you have great work ethics, amazing customer service skills, and the wish to excel you will be an ideal partner in our wonderful team.
Responsibilities and duties
- Provide registered massage therapy for our patients. Design sessions based on your clients’ specific needs as per their complaints and/or problem areas.
- Guide clients through possible service packages and assist them in choosing the best fit package that would benefit their health.
- Be a team-player and keep your work-space clean and safe.
- Keep records of client visits and communicate with insurances and physicians.
- Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any past and/or current injuries or conditions that may require special attention.
- Assist in coordinating bookings and confirmations if needed.
- Ensure the customer has a positive experience which requires empathy, building trust, and making clients feel comfortable and cared for.
- Possess the physical strength, stamina, and dexterity to be able to massage your client’s muscles in depth in the possible method the patient is looking for.
- Registered and insured with the BC College of Massage Therapists
- Meticulous, reliable, and dedicated in your work approach
- Self-motivated, mature, and able to work autonomously
- Confident in promoting your skills and a strong decision maker
- Able to communicate clearly so as to understand what the client wants to achieve through their sessions
Naturally Healthy Clinic offers you the great opportunity to work in an upmost beautiful setting with most advanced technology and an amazing team of medical therapeutic professionals.
Please contact us for details on room rental availability and about our well established happy team.
Our passion is to educate and therefore to always learn and study in our own field of expertise, and this is why we deliver outstanding results on our patients. Finding the cause, and treating both the symptoms and the cause – that’s why we work as a team!