Naturally Healthy Clinic Policies
*We ask that you please read and review our clinic policies to prevent any misunderstandings. Please contact us anytime should you have any questions. Thank you!
- Patients with serious medical emergencies should go to the nearest Emergency Department. Our Clinic is not equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Wellness and Therapeutic emergencies
- Contact us and we will support you as much as possible.
- On your first visit to Naturally Healthy Clinic it is required that you fill out an intake form.
No-Show Policy and Lateness Policy
- In order to provide efficient services to all patients, Naturally Healthy Clinic strictly enforces a full payment of service for any late, missed, or late cancelled appointments (fee is variable depending on appointment ). This ensures that we can provide quality, timely services to all patients as efficiently as possible. If it is your first time utilizing a service, please arrive 15-30 Min early to fill out any necessary forms or you can fill in the forms online at your convenience at home and arrive 5 min prior to your scheduled appointment.
We require 24-hour notice for all cancelled or re-scheduled appointments to avoid incurring a no-show fee. Cancellation of any appointments must be done during regular business hours with one of our staff members. We are unable to accept such requests via voice-mail or email. A proof of serious medical emergency is exempt from charges.
If you book an appointment within the 24-hour time frame, the policy is in effect immediately.
- All appointments will end at the scheduled time so that we may serve the next patient at their scheduled start time.
- Due to the high volume of demand for medical services, late patients may be required to reschedule for a later time or another day and appropriate charges for the late or missed appointment will apply.
- Please note all fees incurred must be paid before seeing a doctor / therapist and cannot be waived by any of the staff members, including the front desk. Patients are to email the management should any questions or concerns arise. Payments can be done online on our website or via e-transfer,
- The Length of each health service can be found via the receptionist or you may ask your practitioner for any further details.
- The Length of free consultation appointments are 15 minutes. If patients have more questions, concerns, or wish a full consultation / therapy they will be asked to book a regular appointment.
Phone Calls or Email
- Due to medical regulations and privacy concerns, we are unable to offer any medical advice or management over the phone, fax or via email.Patients are advised to take advantage of our advanced access scheduling system for the next available appointment.
- After an initial in person consultation further support can be available via media tools even as long distance. It requires booking and payment for the appointment with our reception staff.
- Communication with administrative staff about your health or investigations is also against provincial privacy regulationsand you will be instructed to communicate all medical concerns with your doctor / therapist at your appointment. Our staff will be happy to help with all other concerns.
Laboratory Tests or Investigations
- Most test results will arrive to our office 10days after being performed. They will arrive directly to the Physician who ordered them. Therefore, other physicians may not be immediately aware of a patient’s test results. Patients are requested to book a follow-up appointment with the same physician who ordered their tests to be advised of the results and management. If patients are concerned, curious, or still having symptoms while waiting for test results, patients are encouraged to take the next available appointment.
- Administrative and nursing staff do not have access to your file and thus will not be able to provide you with the results of your tests nor confirm if your test results have arrived. Please book an appointment 10 days after the test is performed to review your results with your doctor.
- While we attempt to contact all individuals with abnormal or concerning results; do not assume that no call is good news. All results should be reviewed with the ordering physician 10 days after being performed.
- We are unable to offer phone or fax repeats on any prescriptions due to privacy and confidentiality reasons. Please take advantage of our advanced access scheduling system for the next available appointment with your regular doctor to renew your prescriptions.
Third Party Insured Services and Uninsured Medical Services
- Not all services are insured by BC MSP. Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Psychology Services, Naturopathic Medicine, Registered Massage Therapists, Cosmetic Services and Custom Orthotics, etc – are not covered by BC MSP. Many of the above services are covered by your employer’s extended health insurance plans or other 3rd party insurance plans. All charges for uninsured services must be settled at point of service.
- We do not provide direct billing, however, appropriate information and receipts will be provided so that you may submit your claim for reimbursement from your insurance provider.
- Not all Medical services are insured by BC MSP. Examples of uninsured services include sick notes, insurance forms, government forms, employment physicals, travel health, tray fees for procedures, etc. Forms take time to fill and thus reduce the doctors ability to provide care to patients. We will always inform patients in advance of such charges and offer several convenient forms of payment. All charges for uninsured services must be settled at point of service.
Product Return Policy
- We regret to inform you that our clinic does not offer any refunds for any goods/products purchased at Naturally Healthy Clinic.