- 1995 Certification as Herbalist – Diploma Dominion Herbal CollegeVancouver B.C.
- 1997 – Certification as Iridology Instructor
International Iridology Practitioners Association
- Certification as a Herbalist, and Nutritional Consultant
1996 Living Waters Wellness Education and Herbal research Center
- 1997 Anatomy & Physiology degree Westbrook University
- Touch for Health Levels 1 & 2 1997
- Energy Healing Certificate 1997 Dr. Mohan Begana
- Animal Communicator Certification 1996
- Emotional Freedom Technique 2009
- Blood Chemistry Certification 2010
- Hospice certification 2011
- Theta Healing Advanced 2013
Iridology as diagnostic tool
- Iris Analysis and Health Assessment
- Hot Stone Massage
- Tuning Fork and Sound Healing
- Torus Pain Release
- Massage Sessions, Lymphatic Drainage, Ear Candling and more.
- Instructor for Various Natural Health, Healing and Energy work classes and courses
“Life Food” Coaching”
- Is a monthly program assisting clients with a daily food review one on one for 30 days to improve health by incorporating a simple but healthier eating lifestyle.
- Tips for my Life Food coaching program it isn’t about being perfect, its about learning how different combinations and food choices can improve what you eat.
- It teaches you how to easily and deliciously minimize negative impacts from eating the foods you love.
- I have developed a way of preparing most of our meals very quickly with the least amount of effort containing the most amount of nutrients, showing you how to incorporate easy 15 minute healthier meals and delicious recipes into your diet.
I am here to help and share knowledge… without judgment 🙂
- Supporting others on this Journey through “life”
- Each person is exactly where they need to be, doing exactly what they need to do, at all times.
- Life is a journey and we are each learning who we are and why we are here, evolving in our own spiritual process.
- My intent, above all, is to allow and support all beings to evolve and grow in their own process wherever they may be within it, with total acceptance and love, offering assistance with no personal judgment or opinion.
Is to be able to work as an assistant allowing the Light energy to work through me, for my actions to be of a helpful nature, to do good, to assist one to move forward in a positive way to allow Love to heal where it needs to, whether it be physical, energetic, emotional or spiritual healing, whatever that may look like or be.
Iridology Instructor for The International Iridology Practitioners Association.
Natural Health Consultant
Seminar Organizer and Facilitator for many Holistic Health Courses and Workshops, as well as my own.
Honors : Lifetime Member of IIPA * Letter of Recommendation by Dr. Ellen Tart-Jensen
In 1990-1997 I began studies in Natural Health care therapies, modalities and teachings by Dr. Bernard Jensen, Dr. Norman Walker, Frances Lappe, John Robbins, Paul Pitchford, Hulda Clark, Dr. Peter D’Adamo, Dr. Erasmus, and many many others.
In 1997 I studied Chinese herbs, homeopathy, and identification of edible and medicinal wild plants as well as Acupressure, Aromatherapy, Tui Na massage, and other healing modalities.
Honorary Board member as well as Iridology Instructor for The International Iridology Practitioners Association. For ten years served on the board of the International Iridology Practitioners Association, Achieved Instructor Certification , Head of Student Services dept, In charge of creating syllabus, exams, grading exams, maintaining student database, reviewing prerequisite of Anatomy & Physiology, met with students upon request, graded all written work, including final exam papers.