What Are the Benefits of Laser Therapy?
Laser therapy offers patients a safe and effective therapy for a wide range of medical conditions, including soft tissue and sports injuries, arthritic conditions, repetitive stress injuries, wound healing and a variety of general health problems.
▪ Eliminates pain
▪ Reduces the need for pharmaceuticals
▪ Restores normal range of motion and physical function
▪ No known adverse effects
▪ No drug interactions
▪ Often makes surgical interventions unnecessary
▪ Provides a treatment alternative for patients that have not responded to conventional therapies
▪ Increased production and release of:
◦ Endorphins – natural analgesics
◦ Cortisol – precursor of cortisone
◦ Growth hormone – instrumental in tissue repair
◦ ATP – improves and regulates cellular metabolism
▪ Increased protein synthesis – collagen, DNA, fibroblasts
▪ Venous and lymphatic flow facilitated
▪ Increased angiogenesis – elevation of oxygen saturation
▪ Enhanced immune response, etc.
Our Therapists at Naturally Healthy Clinic are certified in advanced Laser Technologies and Applications.